A very happy New Year to all my readers!
At the start of a new year I like to look back to see which posts on this site have generated the most interest. (The 2009 statistics can be found here.) WordPress 2010 in review has also provided their own take on my statistics.
My most viewed posts of 2010
All images copyright ©’Meanderings through my Cookbook’
1. Baked Tomato Stuffed Marrow
2. Beetroot Chutney
3. Sweet Crumble Mixtures
4. Fragrant Marmalade Cake
5. Tarte au Citron (French Lemon Tart)
6. Creamy Pasta with Bacon & Courgettes
7. Raspberry Bakewell Pudding or Tart
8. Onion Bhajis
9. Chorizo, Pepper & Couscous Stuffed Marrow
10. Last Minute Mincemeat & Mince Pies
I like to keep track of the statistics too, by way of comparison from year to year.
Total number of visitors:
Top day & number:
31 December 2009 – 118 visitors
23 December 2010 – 300 visitors